Raspberry Beer Cocktail Recipe
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Garnish: lemon and lime slices
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- *Fresh raspberries may be substituted. Note: To make ahead, stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in a large container. Chill up to 3 days. Stir in raspberries and beer just before serving. Garnish, if desired.