Blue Margarita Recipe
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 4 ounces Tequila
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 2 ounces freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces blue Curacao
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 2 (1/4-inch) slices star fruit for garnish (optional)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Place Tequila, Triple Sec, Lime juice, blue Curacao, and sugar in the shaker; shake hard for 30 seconds.
- Serve in Margarita Glasses with coarse salt or Margarita Salt on the rims of the glasses. Strain the Blue Margarita into the glasses. Garnish each with a slice of star fruit or a lime wedge.