- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 cup whole milk or evaporated milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease and flour or spray bottom and sides of 13×9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake as directed on box for 13×9-inch pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Poke top of hot cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- In large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and whipping cream. Carefully pour evenly over top of cake. Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until mixture is absorbed into cake. Frost with frosting.