Tapioca Cookies Recipe
BISCOITO DE POLVILHO
- 500 grams of tapioca flour
- 7 medium eggs
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 cup of water
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix water, salt, and vegetable oil in a pot, and bring to a boil. As soon as it boils, remove from heat.
- Pour the water and oil mixture into the tapioca flour. Mix it well. Let it cool completely. Stir in the eggs.
- Pour the batter into a confectioner’s bag. In a baking pan make the shapes u wish.
- bake in a 400 F until they puff, after they puff bring temperature down to 275 F and bake it for about 10 15 minute or until golden