Orange Cake Recipe
- 2 Cups All purpose flour
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Cup of orange juice or good quality orange soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 tea spoon of baking soda
- 2 table spoons of butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- Beat the egg whites until it is fluffy set it aside
- In a mixer mix the sugar, butter and egg yolks for 5 minutes until it is light and creamy.
- Add the orange juice or orange soda, flour and the baking powder beat it until well mixed about 3 minutes, add the egg whites and mix it gently by hand.
- Bake it in a 350 F oven for about 25 minutes.