Honeydew-Kiwifruit Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and cut up
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and cut up
- 2 – 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Honeydew and/or kiwifruit slices
- In a blender container, combine honeydew, apple, kiwifruit, sugar, and lime juice. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes; cover and blend until cubes are crushed and mixture is slushy. Garnish with additional honeydew and/or kiwifruit slices, if desired.