Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4cup packed brown sugar
- 1cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 375 º F. Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.