Salmon Dill Roll Ups Recipe
- 10 oz sliced smoked salmon cut into 18 pieces
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon cream
- 1 small jar capers, drained
- 10 round crackers or brown toast circles
- Fresh dill to garnish
- Combine the sour cream, lemon juice, and snipped dill; divide this mixture between the salmon pieces.
- Roll them up to make cone shapes.
- Top each cracker with a piece of salmon stuffed with the dill and sour cream mixture and garnish with fresh dill and couple of crapers.